To Earn Money Online
Many dream of a lifestyle that allows them to make more than enough money to sustain their lives, and from within the comforts of their own home. Although the idea might seem far-fetched, many people are doing just that and with a desire to succeed, a planned strategy, and a willingness to take consistent effort, you can too.
With unlimited resources at your fingertips and practically no barriers to entry, the possibility of establishing and growing your very own online business has never in history been more of a reality.
Our goal is to is to provide you with legitimate opportunities, remarkable tools, and valuable advice to help you make informed decisions.
Starting out here are some words of advice and words of caution.
Overcoming Feelings of Fear and Being Overwhelmed
The fear of failure is what stops so many from ever getting out of the starting blocks. As we all know, the way to achieving any task or completing any journey starts with taking the first step. Unfortunately, that little voice inside our head instills fear and keeps so many from taking the action needed to get things rolling.
For some this fear might be brought about by a lack of technical skills and for others it might be a lack of time or finances. In actuality, however, all of these perceived
insurmountable obstacles can be overcome if you take on a new mindset and learn to be more resourceful.
Once you have the right mindset and have taken an inventory of the skills and resources you have to bring to the table, moving forward is just a matter of utilizing tools and people resources to compensate for the things you lack currently.
Fortunately, as mentioned earlier, there is an abundance of tools and resources, both free and paid, that can help you get your online business up and running within a relatively short span of time.
I will be honest, the number of tasks that must be completed can seem overwhelming, but with a map at hand the tasks can be made more manageable. To help you along, try our free guide to getting started online.
If you feel you’d rather have more guidance and access to a community of like-minded people, many who have achieved notable success online, I recommend joining this program or another that you find suitable for your needs and budget. When seeking other opportunities, I cannot stress enough that you must be very careful as there are sharks waiting to prey on new entrepreneurs who have just entered the waters.
Avoiding Scams and Finding Legit Opportunities
A major hindrance to many people starting their entrepreneurial journeys online is the fear of online scams. While these concerns are legitimate there are ways to mitigate your risk and feel assured that you’ve found the perfect online opportunity. Below are a few red flags to be aware of:
I. Guarantees and life-changing monthly income claims – If you are “guaranteed” you will earn lots of money for little effort on your part, I say to stay clear of the opportunity, especially if it does not include a money back guarantee if not satisfied. Yes, I do believe that there are many entrepreneurs out there who are earning well with their online businesses, but they had to put n the work to get there.
II. Quick & easy income – In line with astonishing income claims, assurances of earning money quickly are just as absurd and should be avoided at all costs.
III. Join quickly or miss out – This trick is used by a lot by scammers and is usually accompanied with a countdown of your remaining time to sign up before this lifetime opportunity vanishes forever. Do not fall for it! If you go back a week later, more than likely the same opportunity and a new timer will still be there. On the other hand, I would not exclude an opportunity from consideration solely based on the fact that it uses a countdown timer. Some are legit.
IV. Claims that you cannot verify – The Internet is filled with fake news let alone unverifiable claims about legitimate work-from-home opportunities. It is your responsibility to do your due diligence to verify whether any endorsements are true or false. Reviews and testimonials are one means of validating claims but should not be relied on 100% as they too can be manipulated.
V. No refund policy – Ensure you locate and thoroughly read through the refund policy, paying close attention to the fine print. If there isn’t one, make sure to research the opportunity thoroughly before investing. Stricter no refund policies are sometimes used for down loadable materials to keep the unscrupulous from consuming the material and the asking for a refund in order to get the product for free.
VI. Non-Disclosure of Recurring monthly fees – It is common to pay a monthly membership fee, but it is dishonest to lure someone into thinking they are getting something for a single payment when in actuality they are signing for a hidden monthly subscription. If dishonest about this, the company will likely be dishonest about other aspects of the business.
Achieve success through Positiveness Persistence and Perseverance…
In addition to avoiding scams and overcoming financial and technical obstacles, you will also have to learn to deal with negativity. Doubt, brought about by internal thoughts and naysayers, will be one of your greatest challenges.
To get past this negativity, you will need to surround yourself with like-minded people, ideally by joining a community of online marketers. I recommend The Wealthy Affiliate. Furthermore, through conditioning, you will need to develop an attitude that always seeks lessons in disappointing situations that you’d normally view as failures.
By learning to focus on the value and knowledge gained from your efforts instead of the monetary gain, you are much more likely to continue as the fear of failure will no longer exist. Instead every outcome will be a stepping stone that puts you that much closer to achieving success.
Staying the course and making strategically planned, consistent effort over a period of time will eventually yield the fruits of your labor and deliver the lifestyle you seek as an online entrepreneur.
Benefits of being a successful online entrepreneur
- Work-from-home business opportunities provide you with that sought-after independence by allowing you to decide, what work you want to take on, how that work will be delivered, and who you want to work with. The flexibility allotted, puts you 100% in control.
- You run the show and determine the outcome. Simply put, you get out of your business what you put into it. Your success depends entirely on the decisions you make and your dedication to your business venture. There is no better feeling than being in full control of your own destiny and becoming a self-made success story.
- An online business gives you unlimited financial earning potential. Unlike the so-called security of full-time employment with countless layoffs and redundancies, an online business is sustainable as long as you are willing to put forth effort. While there is a level of financial risk involved, being your own boss increases your financial potential exponentially compared to the restricted salaries of regular employment.
Unlimited opportunities are available online
There are so many ways to earn money online, it is astounding! Here are 10 legitimate opportunities that are available to earn money online:
1. Online Gamer – game enthusiast who not only lives engaging in online gaming activities but can actually compete in competitions and earn money doing so.
2. Blogger – Writing engaging content for your blog or as a guest blogger and being paid by monetizing with ads or products or being paid cash from a customer.
3. Online Coach – Being paid to teach others a skill for which you are talented at.
4. Virtual Assistant – being paid to provide services to businesses from a remote location.
5. Social Media Manager – Earning money by contributing and monitoring a brand or corporation’s social media activities.
6. Graphic Designer – broad in nature, but in simple terms, you use your design creativity to produce nice looking photos, pamphlets, logos, T-shirts, posters, layouts etc. and get paid to do so.
7. Drop Shipper – buy products from retailers and wholesalers and have the products transferred directly to the customer.
8. Vlogger – create engaging or entertaining video content and building a community around it and getting paid.
9. Arts & Crafts Seller – Make or resell other’s hand-made crafts and sell them via sites like Etsy, eBay, and Zibbet. either online or at
10. Online Travel Consultant – Get paid to assist others with making travel plans and booking transportation and hotels etc.
If you are willing to take the time to identify a passion and match that to an opportunity, with a dash of creative talent you will have the ingredients needed to turn your passion into online revenue. Just reading about online businesses will not get you there. You need to step out of your comfort zone and TAKE ACTION!
Click here to get started today.
I wish you all the best